Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Stop Online Deals for Toronto

My addiction to online deals commenced when I received an email from my favourite children's boutique, Bean Sprout, announcing that with a $25 deal purchase on Groupon I could buy $55 worth of merchandise at Bean Sprout.  That meant 55% worth of savings.  I was thrilled with the thought and took the plunge.

Groupon made its debute with the infamous Gap groupon.  With a $25 deal purchase you would receive $50 towards merchandise at Gap.  Groupon was so busy that day that the system (if you could get on) was so slow and annoying.  I don't think they expected the amount of traffic they received that day.

Since Groupon made its way to my heart I have found many other sites emerging with the same concept and found it to start becoming tiresome trying to keep up with all these websites until....

One Spout

In one email or click you get a view of all the deals in your city from all the known deal websites.  I have found some very good deals and spent a great deal of money on deals.  I did find it hard to keep up with what I bought and from which website until I started printing the bought certificates.  I do highly recommend keeping track of what you bought (either by printing or saving in a folder on your desktop, which website it was purchased from (if you did not print or save), and the expiring date (again...if you did not print or save).  You don't want these deals to become lost money. You can also set up a spreadsheet if you find it easier that way.
 

With all the deals one can find online why does anyone pay full price to eat out in a restaurant or on a trip to the spa. 

Enjoy the deals and remember to always check the fine print before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment