Monday, February 21, 2011

Mattel Toy Outlet - Mississauga

This is an amazing sale for those expecting or with newborns.  Or if you need to buy gifts for kids. 

The prices in the outlet are already heavily discounted in comparison to what you would spend at Toys R Us.  I highly recommend going when they offer 40% off and on their toy blowout sales dates (from history it has always been 40% off their already low prices).  Plus if you spend $75 or more you get $10 off your purchase with the coupon on the attached flyer. I found that I could buy items brand new in package for less than what I would have paid for re-sale on kijiji and craigslist, plus I could undercut the others when selling my used items as I could afford to let them go for what I paid for them.

Items I have seen at the outlet; large baby items (swings, highchairs, bouncers), small baby items (bathtubs, mobiles), girl toys (Barbie, Dora, Polly Pockets), boy toys (Mattel cars, Diego), motorized kids vehicles (note that I have never seen these for more than 25% off their price).  Please keep in mind that their stock is constantly changing so you may find what you want at one sale and not another.  And sales are final.

Spending money is an addiction and I am truly sorry if I just gave you another place to spend money. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. If you can wait for one of the 40% off sales you will get more of a discount! I only go when I can get 40% off (unless I am desperate, like the time I wanted a plug in swing/cradle for less than retail)!

    ReplyDelete